- What were the red flags?
- How could this fraud have been prevented?
- What internal controls should have been in place and working?
- Relate the Fraud Triangle to this case.
- What form of fraud was committed?
- What method was used to conceal the theft? Explain your reasoning.
Write a paper answering these questions. Be as detailed as possible.
What were the red flags?The red flags are the signs that show or indicate that probably fraud is taking place in anorganization. Therefore whenever there are these sign the organization’s…