What types of instruments should Elizabeth include in the international portfolio?.
Read the following case study and write a 1-2 page summary based on the prompts that follow.
|Elizabeth Jacobs has worked for Mexis Corporation for the past year. Her manager wants her to include multiple investments in their international investment portfolio.|
The case study should include the following:
- An overview of Elizabeth’s case.
- Identify the key issues or problems.
- Provide alternatives that Elizabeth can consider.
- A potential solution to Elizabeth’s portfolio.
- What types of instruments should Elizabeth include in the international portfolio?
- Your conclusion on the case study.
- How risk is assessed using the security market line?
- What is the purpose of diversification stratagems?
- Relevant additional supporting research.
- Be sure to cite any outside research sources.