what is the definition of workforce planning..
In order to receive full credit, here are the rules:
DO NOT COPY FROM THE BOOK OR ANY OTHER SOURCE. USE YOUR OWN WORDS!!!! and….
Remember, punctuation, spelling, grammar all count and are part of the grade.
You should be able to answer this in about to 4 robust, thoughtful paragraphs.
Essay number 2 follows the same guidelines/rules as before:
- DO NOT COPY FROM TEXT OR ANY OTHER SOURCE. Use your own words.
- You are to submit via Blackboard only.
- Remember proper punctuation, spelling, grammar all count as part of the grade. You should be able to address this topic in about 4 paragraphs.
After digesting chapter 5 material – Personnel Planning and Recruiting – you are to define workforce planning (human resource planning), describe the planning steps, and discuss the relationship to overall organizational planning. To be complete, please address the following:
- what is the definition of workforce planning (hint is that it is at the beginning of the chapter)
- What are the broad steps in workforce/hr planning? (hint is that it is also at the beginning of the chapter)
- Why is it important to understand the overall organization’s strategy when completing an HR/workforce plan?
- What are some things that might impact an organization’s workforce plan (ie technology changes, and so on)