What is a unique address used for identifying a computer on the Internet?.
This assignment will review Chapter 1 and the Week 1 lecture to reinforce the concepts we learned about dynamic Web pages. Answer the following discussion questions in a Word file for submission:
- What is a unique address used for identifying a computer on the Internet?
- Which tag, using CSS, allows text alignment or font-size to be determined? What refers to a CSS style?
- Which is the most basic method of applying styles?
- The (style) element is placed within what element of a Web page?
- When is the (head) sent to the Web browser? What information does it provide to the browser?
- What is the MIME protocol?
- Name a client-side scripting language that allows Web authors to develop interactive Web pages and sites.
- What scripting language runs on the client tier instead of the processing tier?
- What kind of scripting language is executed from a Web server?
- What is Open Source? How freely can the source code be used and modified?
- Identify the scripting languages are available today?
- What is some of the criteria to determine which language you will use?