Week 2 Assignment:
For this assignment, you are to follow the directions, providing a screenshot where required, answer the questions in full detail, citing references using APA format. Submit the completed document the assignment area.
1. Load the attached Dataset _ch3_yearly_sales.csv file into R and/or RStudio as directed in page 69 in the textbook. Provide a screenshot.
2. What R command is used to install an additional R package?
3. Define vector and explain what is.vector (100088) denotes in relation to the data.
4. Two vectors, v1 and v2, are created with the following R code:
v1 <- 1:5
v2 <- 6:2
What are the results of cbind (v1, v2) and rbind (v1, v2)?
5. Define factor and demonstrate one using length(sales$num_of _orders) for the provided file. Provide a screenshot.
6. Plot num_of_orders vs. sales. Provide a screenshot. Explain how this data could be better represented for presentation to the following groups: Data scientists and C-Level executives.
7. Plot the data in a scatterplot. Provide a screenshot. Explain why this is or is not a good data representation.
8. Explain how you would determine if this dataset has dirty data.
9. Explain Null Hypotheses and Alternative Hypotheses and the significance these hypotheses and provide an example.
10. Explain the difference between a Type I and Type II error and how these errors factor into hypothesis testing.