Was there a long history of less-than-good relations between China and Japan?.
Read the material about the Rape of Nanking and answer the following question:
Citing specific evidence from the material about the Rape of Nanking, why did this genocide occur?
Focus on these two questions Bill!!!
- Was there a long history of less-than-good relations between China and Japan?
- What role (if any) did Japanese culture play in provoking genocide?
A one -page paper (no longer than that), complete with footnotes (100 points). You will not need images, but you will need citations of quoted evidence. You should use as many sources as you can in the paper, which should:
- be double-spaced with one-inch margins, font size 10 or 12
- contain an introduction paragraph that directly responds to the assigned question
- use direct, quoted material to support your points (footnote the sources)
- contain a last, conclusion paragraph
- Remember, you are writing this paper as if you were going to publish it online or in a journal, so you will want to do the best possible work here.