ts revts recSelect the letter of the items below that best matches the definitions that follow. Use the text or QuickBooks Accountant Help to complete this assignmen
a. Copy Across button.
b. Adjust Row Amounts button.
c. Enable compounding.
d. Budget types.
e. Fit Report to 1 Page Wide.
f. Balance Sheet Budget Overview.
g. Profit & Loss Budget Overview.
H. Balance Sheet Budget vs. Actual
i. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual.
1.Budgeted revenues are compared with actual revenues.
2. Allows amounts that are copied across different months in a budget to compound.
3. Copies amounts from one month to many months in a budget without modification.
3. Budgeted accounts receivable are compared with actual accounts receivable.
4. Must be account based.
5. A budget can be in a profit&loss format or balance sheet format.
6. Provides information about budgeted assets, liabilities, and equities only.
7. Copies amounts from one month to many months in a budget that has been increased or decreased by an amount or a percentage.
8. provides information about budgeted revenue and expenses only.
9. forces a report to print in a defined amount of space