This is a real-life case. I am shortlisted for a job in Malaysia by an employer originally from Korea. I need an excellent:.
This is a real-life case. I am shortlisted for a job in Malaysia by an employer originally from Korea.
Refer to the pdf attachment below.
I need an excellent: 2 (Two) page of Business Plan (BP)
The position (Country Manager) that I am offered is responsible for:
1. Overall in charge of setting up and the business development of the Malaysian company hand-in-hand with the Principal company in Korea.
2. Fully responsible towards the Malaysian company’s bottom line (financial) results.
3. Fully responsible towards growing the Malaysian company in a step by step and sustainable manner to success.
A copy of the profile of the principal company can be obtained from the website: www.jjfkorea.co.kr (Take Note: Need to translate the web-page into English and please read it carefully and understand it well before attempting to write the Business Plan)
It is envisaged that the Malaysian company will sell/ distribute all of their products and services here in Malaysia. The Business Plan needs to be 2 page (A4) long and must contain the following:-
- Sales and marketing strategy to be employed.
- Start-up capital and other resources required to begin the business here in Malaysia.