The goal of this assignment is to analyze how an organization can help employees gain the new skills required by and for the change effort. For this assignment, you will examine your expectations that the company you work for will provide you with ongoing knowledge and skills training. Base your answer on an organization you have worked for, or on one from the case studies in your textbook.
Directions: Thoroughly answer the following:
- What are your expectations of the Human Resources Department? Explain how and why your expectations are or are not being met since you were first hired.
- Describe where or from whom you have acquired your knowledge concerning the performance of your work: team collaborations, supervisor, human resource department, colleagues, or work experience.
- Explain what on‐the‐job training development you would recommend for new employees based on your personal work experience. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Back up your facts, assumptions, ideas, and claims with at least six scholarly sources. You may not use the textbook for this requirement.
- Your paper must be 4‐5 pages in length, not counting the title and references pages, which you must include.
- Format your paper according to APA.