The course is HSM410. Please find attached outline. Here is the instruction:
Final Paper (Week 7):
It is expected that the final version of your Healthcare Policy Analysis Paper will be 8-10 pages in length, with 6-8 sources identified. Your paper should be 12-pt. Times New Roman font, double spaced, with standard margins. You should have a thesis statement in your introduction identifying the legislation/policy that your paper will be addressing.
APA in-text citation is required in addition to listing all of your sources on a Works Cited Page at the end of the document. Your grade will be affected if you do not cite or identify your sources correctly.
Below is a list of questions that should be addressed in the body of your paper.
- What is the legislation/policy that will be analyzed in this paper?
- What is the problem/issue that this legislation attempts to address?
- What is the history of the legislation?
- Has (or will) the legislation been effective in addressing the problem or issue?
- What group(s) of people have been the most affected by the problem?
- Is there any information on the future of this legislation? (Revision, obsolete, status of bill, etc.)
Running Head: OBAMACARE 1 ObamaCareNameSchool ObamaCare 2 ObamaCare BackgroundThe Patient and Affordable Act was brought into law by president of the United StatesMr. Obama. It is to have…