Summarize the two most important tools and techniques used in estimating software projects..
PART 1- APA FORMAT- 400 WORDS- 3 REFERENCES
- Summarize the two most important tools and techniques used in estimating software projects. Provide an example of how these tools were applied in your work environment.
- Why did you select these as the two most critical tools?
PART 2- APA FORMAT- 300 WORDS (ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS)- 3 REFERENCES
- Why will OpenTable competitors have a difficult time competing against OpenTable?
- What characteristics of the restaurant market make it difficult for a reservation system to work?
- How did OpenTable change its marketing strategy to succeed?
- Why would restaurants find the Saas model very attractive?
PART 3- APA FORMAT- 250 WORDS- 3 REFERENCES
Frankly, many popular stories and grade-school lessons about U.S. History are myths that Americans have perpetuated throughout the centuries. In some cases, they may be half-truths, while in others, they just never happened. How many of us learned about George Washington chopping down a cherry tree, and his being unable to lie about it? It is possible that some of these stories have remained fixed in our culture because they produce good citizens, while in others, we relieve our guilt for real or perceived past transgressions. Whatever the case, these myths exist in great measure.
For this forum, you will need to Google “U.S. history myths” and choose a particular myth. Try to mix it up a little bit — if your peers have examined George Washington’s teeth a number of times, choose something a little different. In a minimum of 250 words, introduce your myth and the reality, then explain why you think this it has been immortalized in the American consciousness. For this last part, there is no wrong or right answer. More than anything, I am looking for your opinion.