State any references used for determining information required for calculations..
How many concrete trucks would it take to deliver the concrete required to construct a 5’ wide, 4” thick sidewalk around Lake Erie?
The following format should be followed to obtain a maximum score:
1. Clearly state the problem that you were assigned.
2. State any assumptions made regarding the calculation.
3. State any references used for determining information required for calculations.
4. Show the calculation process in a stepwise organized fashion.
Follow a Standard Organization Layout
1. Initially state (or restate for book problems) the problem at hand.
2. List any assumptions that you will need for the problem solution.
3. List any constraints and regulations that need to be followed in the solution.
4. Perform calculations in a step-wise and organized manner. Follow the 3R problem solving method.
5. Draw conclusions.