See attached files for instructions. Remember that the two themes of this course as we analyze and assess contracts are critical thinking and effective communication.
As a clarification, the paper should have about 2 to 3 pages of your written arguments. Citation page would be in addition if it is needed. You should be able to focus on the important points and present them in this length. Your paper should demonstrate an understanding of the contested issues and what is standard in the industry including:
- GC’s key arguments. Which do you think resonate
- Sub’s arguments
- How would you rule if you were the Court Justice
- Now think about you as a contractor, does your ruling put your company at risk. The law is not meant as a trap but often people are surprised but ignorance of the law is no excuse.
- Be creative to capture the reader’s attention and interest.
- SEE THE ATTACHED hOMEWORK SLO DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE PAPER