Review the two websites: Physician Compare and Open Payments Data. Compare at least three physicians listed on Physician Compare in terms of available quality information provided. Next, review those same physicians on the Open Payments website. Questions:
- Are there any financial interests of concern or quality interests of concern? Explain your response.
- Address the value-based ramifications (if any) to the quality delivery of care when a provider has a financial interest with another entity such as a drug company.
- Should the aforementioned information be disclosed on a physician profile or scorecard?
- How do your findings influence the staff at your physician’s office? Are there any ethical implications?
- Provide graphical data to show evidence of your findings.
Permanent magnetic materials: Properties: i. These materials have a large area of hysterisis loop.ii. They have large retentivity and coercivity. iii.High saturation values. iv.High residual…