Research about the following:
- Indications – For what is the drug prescribed?
- Actions – What does the drug physiologically do?
- Effects – What disorder(s) or symptom(s) does the drug treat?
- Side effects – What are the unwanted disorders or symptoms the drug causes?
- How the drug is prescribed and administered?
- What would an overdose look like?
- Contraindications: With which other medications, foods, etc does this drug interact?
- What else do you think a non-medical therapist should be alert to?
- How much money does the manufacturer make off the drug?