· Let’s create a cause marketing campaign for your million-dollar idea that you have already discussed in week six. What is the marketing reason for implementing this campaign? Are you trying to keep existing customers, steal from your competitors, or make your employees feel good about working for you?
· Select the cause you want to support and provide the rationale for that choice. Identify a specific organization that you would like to partner with.
· How will you structure and promote this campaign to achieve your results? Provide an example to illustrate your point. Provide your rationale.
· Reflecting on the past ten weeks, specify what you believe are the two most important concepts you have learned in this course. Predict two ways you will be able to apply these concepts to your current job and career in the future.
· Give your opinion on the manner in which this course’s learning outcomes contribute to the MBA curriculum. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Search the Strayer Library and/or Internet for an article that supports your position and share the link.