Provide 10 resources that will support a family and child with Autism and for each write a summary of the resource..
Provide 10 resources that will support a family and child with Autism (books, articles, community resources, research-based best practices).
For each resource listed, write a summary of the resource. For books, summarize the book and how it can be used in the classroom; for articles, summarize the article; and for community resources and research-based best practices, summarize the services/practices that are provided.
- Identify at least 2 children’s books that feature children with disabilities, listing the title, author and publisher.
- Identify at least 2 articles that you could give a parent to support a child who is gifted or has a disability, listing the title, author, and publisher.
- Identify at least 2 community agencies that support families who have children that are gifted or have a disability.
- Find at least 2 research-based best practices that would help you provide support to the family or students who are exceptional, and write 2 paragraphs about the practice.
- Include a 2-3 page paper reflecting on the information you have found and how it will help you as an early childhood educator.