Please help with my homework I am struggling with. Here are the instructions & an attachment of what I did so far. Thank you:
For Week 3 you conducted an annotated bibliography on a set of topics.
- The major developmental theories for children and adolescents.
- Impact of current trends on developing children and adolescents.
- Impact of geography in the sequence of development.
- Physical development from childhood through adolescence.
- Cognitive development from childhood through adolescence.
- Social and personality development from childhood through adolescence.
- Emotion and language in varied contexts (e.g., home, school, peers).
- Age-appropriate milestones and anomalies.
For this assignment you will utilize that information and what you learned from this course on a research paper regarding the topics chosen. For this week you will write your paper. The paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The length of the paper should be 12–14 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages).
- For the main sections it should have a:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Reference page(s)
- The paper must use proper APA style for citing sources and references.
- Introduction: This should be 1–2 pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.
- Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you had written in Week 3.
- Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusion section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusion section should be 1–2 pages in length.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.