NOTE:- PhD candidates should provide an authentic personal statement reflecting on their own person interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, those should be cited in APA format. Statement should be in given words answering the following questions below.
1) What are your research interests in the area of Information Technology? (250 Words)
2) Why are you inspired to possibly research in this area and/or why do you think it is important to research in this area? (250 Words)
3) Why you select PhD in Information Technology and at University of the New York? (250 Words)
4) As an individual, what are your strengths and weakness and how will they impact you as a PhD student? (250 Words)
5) Where do you see the future of Information Technology going and where do you see yourself in this mix after obtaining PhD – Information Technology from University of the New York? (250 Words)