Listed below are some common encryption algorithms:
Common encryption algorithms and methods:
- Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman (RSA) encryption algorithm
- Triple DES
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- El Gamal encryption algorithm
- Carlisle Adams and Stafford Taveres (CAST) algorithm
- Elliptic curve cryptography (ECC)
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
Select any three (3) encryption algorithms and develop a well-researched, well-developed paper that would provide a non-technical reader a better understanding not only of the concepts behind encryption but, also of the inner workings (i.e., how does the particular algorithm work) of the encryption algorithms which you have selected.
For each algorithm you select, please provide a scenario representing a real-world business situation, which would be most suited for the application of the particular encryption algorithms you have selected.
Running head: ALGORITHM TECHNIQUES Algorithm TechniquesName:Institution:Date: 1 ALGORITHM TECHNIQUES 2 Algorithm TechniquesTripple DESTripple DES describes the computerization cryptography…