Explain the substance of the relationship between the employer, employee and independent contractor.
Analyze HRM legal regulations and learn proper procedures for reducing an organization’s liability to HRM legal problems
· Explain the substance of the relationship between the employer, employee and independent contractor
· Identify the duties and right of the parties in an employment contract as well as the liabilities of each in the event of non-compliance
· Discuss issues in discrimination in hiring, Affirmative Action and Civil Rights
· Explain government regulations of the workplace
· Analyze and apply various HRM legal requirements
· Use effective communication techniques.
· Use team and problem-solving skills to collaborate on a project.