Skip to content
- Examine the organizational structure and the administration process of the U.S. justice system.
- Differentiate among the various components that influence the administration of the criminal justice system.
- Describe the use of force and the use of discretion in criminal investigation.
- Examine the administration of the courts when addressing sentence alternatives.
- Analyze the American correctional system and its use of alternative programs when administering justice.
- Identify common ethical issues that occur in the criminal justice system.