enging lift cradle.
You need to produce a 1200 word report containing the followings:
A market research for the whole cradle product
A design specifications for the whole cradle product.
A number of design concepts for the handle where they can be evaluated and the best one is selected.
Detail drawings (2D views with full dimensions) of the handle and the designed metal case .
• Leake, J, M. (2008) Engineering design graphics: sketching, modelling, and visualization, New York: John Wiley & Sons.
• Cross, N. (2008) Engineering design methods: strategies for product design, 4th ed; Chichester: John Wiley.
• Pahl, G. (2007) Engineering design: A Systematic Approach, 3rd ed.; London: Springer.
• Baxter, M. (2002) Product design: a practical guide to systematic methods of new product development, Cheltenham: Nelson Thornes.
• Foley, van Dam, Feiner & Hughes. (1996) Computer graphics: principles and practice, 2nd ed; Reading, Mass; Wokingham: Addison-Wesley.
• French, M. J. (1985) Conceptual design for engineers, London: Berlin: Design Council.
• Hurst, K. (1999) Engineering design principles, London: Arnold