Describe the continuum of care, including specific services from four or five actual settings in your local area..
create a succinct and engaging PowerPoint presentation. Include the following:
- Title slide
- Introduction slide
- 7–9 slides* in which you:
- Introduce the patient, health problem/injury, and geographic area.
- Describe the continuum of care, including specific services from four or five actual settings in your local area.
- Describe a potential challenge related to payment for services this patient may encounter.
- Explain how this example illustrates positive or negative attributes related to two or more of the six Institute of Medicine (IOM) aims.
- Sources slide*
- List all resources (a minimum of 4) used to develop your presentation.
*Apply the design principles included in Presentation Guidelines and Tips to develop a professional presentation.
- On your content slides, use a combination of text, photos, graphs, maps, links to websites, color contrasts, and/or other visual elements to convey the information.
- Create presenter notes of a few sentences to accompany each slide in a way that supports (rather than duplicates) the information presented visually.