Currently working on trying to get my C++ program working and could really use an example to check it against.
WITHOUT USING ARRAYS!
Here’s what I know at the moment:
1. I know that I’m creating a C++ program which prompts a user for their grades, finds the average and prints out a letter grade.
2. I know that the program does usesa function called GetGrades, which it calls, that will prompt the user for the number of grades they want to input, and read in those grades from the keyboard. GetGrades will find the sum of those grades and pass the sum and number of grades to another function called FindAverage.
3. I know that FindAverage will find the average of the grades and return this average to GetGrades.
4. I know that GetGrades will return this average to main.
5. I know that the main function will then determine the letter grade that corresponds to the average and print out the average and letter grade.
• 90-100 A
• 80-89 B
• 70-79 C
• 60-69 D
• 0-59 F
6. I know that All arguments in this program must be passed by Value. GetGrades and FindAverage functions must return their result to the calling function.
7. I plan to test this using the following output runs:
Run1 – 30, 50, 90, 100.
Run2 – 85, 89, 90, 95, 78, 99.
Run3 – 85, 95.