Compose a sexual harassment policy for Syntec Corporation that would address harassment issues for all employees..
In order to complete this assignment, refer to the Case Study titled “Sales at Syntec Corporation” found in Chapter 8 of your Reeves textbook.
Based on the Case Study, write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Compose a sexual harassment policy for Syntec Corporation that would address harassment issues for all employees. Next, select three (3) elements of this policy that you believe would have the greatest impact at Syntec Corporation. Justify your response.
- Give your opinion as to whether or not you believe that men and women should have equal treatment in sexual harassment issues. Defend your answer with two (2) examples that support your rationale.
- Suggest four (4) ways that businesses can balance the need for increased productivity with the needs and concerns of the employees. Support your rationale.
- Evaluate the significance of the way Megan handled Mark’s actions. Next, propose three (3) alternative methods Megan could utilize when dealing with an employee’s actions. Justify your response.
- Given your personality, hypothesize three (3) ways that you would handle the situation depicted in the case study if you were Mark. Provide support for your methodologies.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the present realities of women leadership roles.
- Explain the law and gender in business.
- Analyze the manager’s role in developing women leaders.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in women leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely about women in leadership using proper wr