1.CMHR523 Human Resources Management. Use a newspaper article related to HRM from a reputable newspaper (paper or online source).
CMHR523 Human Resources Management
· Examples include, but are not limited to, the Toronto Star, the Globe and Mail and the National Post, local, provincial, national or international topics
· Dated within the past 4 months
· At least 4 paragraphs in length
· Article is copied into your Appendix.
2. Write a five (5) page essay about the article using your textbook and at least four (4) credible and reliable, industry publications and academic journals,* from the last three years (see list below) to support your analysis.
The essay includes and is formatted as below:
· Identification of the main HR issue(s) raised in the primary news article. One sentence per main issue. There is no introduction required. The statements serve as the introduction.
· A clear and accurate summary of the article (approximately 100-200 words).
· A clear and detailed explanation of the main HR issue(s) supported by your references/textbook.
· A detailed discussion of the potential implications of the HR issues for businesses, employees, and/or society that arise from the article supported by the references. (In other words, how does the subject of your news article affect any or all stakeholders: business, employees, and/or the general public?)
· Recommendation(s) for action to HR, the business and employees that will resolve the issues raised in your news article. CMHR523 Human Resources Management