Choose an organization with which you are familiar or one in which you have an interest. Research and analyze the organization’s Human Resource Management programs, policies, procedures, or initiati.
Choose an organization with which you are familiar or one in which you have an interest. Research and analyze the organization’s Human Resource Management programs, policies, procedures, or initiatives. Evaluate their effectiveness and select a program, policy, procedure or initiative which you believe needs to be changed.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Assess the current Human Resource programs, policies, procedures, or initiatives in terms of effectiveness.
- Hypothesize the changes that require improvement.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.