Case studies in CSR (10 min presentation) – Presentation Questions
- Using a management perspective, briefly explain your corporate scandal case.
- What was the role of management in the scandal? What went wrong?
- Who were the key stakeholders affected by the scandal – what was the outcome?
- How does this case relate to the lessons learned in the class?
- Discuss the broader importance of the case? Relate this to what you know about CSR.
You will be assigned the following scandal case. Please read the following articles pertaining to your case. Feel free to supplement these readings with other relevant articles.