PRE-LAB WRITING ASSIGNMENT (10 Minutes)
- The name of a structure is called the ____________.
- An advantage of structures over arrays is that structures allow one to use items of _____________data types, whereas arrays do not.
- One structure inside of another structure is an example of a _________________.
- The variables declared inside the structure declaration are called the ________________of the structure.
- When initializing structure members, if one structure member is left uninitialized, then all the structure members that follow must be________________________.
- A user defined data type is often an ________________________.
- Once an array of structures has been defined, you can access an array element using its ______________________.
(Update this document with your answers.)