Based on the Nestle Case Study…
1. Introduction – Identify the key problems and issues in the case. Formulate a thesis statement, summarizing the outcomes of your analysis.
2. Body – Focus your analysis based on relevant facts and the most important issues. Why do those problems exist? How do they affect the organization long- term goals? And, who is responsible for them?
3. Alternatives – Examine possible alternatives. Explain why some alternatives were rejected due to certain constraints.
4. Solution – Select the best solution from the alternatives you have presented. Provide supporting evidence based on the course readings, class discussions, and your own professional experience. Strong supporting evidence presents the pros and cons of the case. And, is your solution realistic?
5. Recommendation – Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution. If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues. What should be done and who should do it?