Analyze the emerging security threats presented within the “Security Threat Report 2014” report..
**TIME IS CST**
Read the article titled, “Mobile Devices Will Be Biggest Business Security Threat in 2014”, located athttp://www.businessnewsdaily.com/5670-mobile-devices-will-be-biggest-business-security-threat-in-2014.html (COPY AND PASTE), and reference FIPS 140-2 Security Policy, located at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140sp/140sp1648.pdf. In addition, read the Sophos report titled, “Security Threat Report 2014”, located at http://www.sophos.com/en-us/medialibrary/PDFs/other/sophos-security-threat-report-2014.pdf. (COPY AND PASTE)
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the emerging security threats presented within the “Security Threat Report 2014” report.
- Analyze the major threats to mobile devices, and suggest at least two (2) methods to mitigate the concerns and make the devices more secure from an organizational standpoint. Justify your response.
- Determine whether or not you believe that the mobile device threats are the most critical and disturbing of all of the security threats presented in the articles. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Select one (1) security threat, unrelated to mobile devices, that you believe is the most alarming, and explain the main reasons why you believe that the chosen threat warrants concern. Suggest key strategies for mitigating the risk. Justify your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.