AMSC700 Contemporary Issues In Supply Chain And Logistics Management. In the group project, students are required to submit the following tasks in the order given below. Project tasks are divided into group (G) and individual (I) categories. Please refer to the group project template available on the course Moodle site for format details.
1. In the organisation of your choice from Table 1, frame a main research question to seek answers for the selected problem. The main research question should further be
split into sub-questions corresponding to each group member.
2. Executive summary Provide a summary of the report. It should include: purpose, background, main findings, conclusions and recommendations.
3. Introduction Introduce the supply chain and logistics problem and elaborate its scope clearly in theindustrial and organisational context. Present an illustration of the broad supply chain of the organisation considered in your main research question.
4. Integration and Value Generation In the context of your sub-research question, select a specific supply chain stage. Based on this, present an instance of an appropriate supply chain integration scenario. Critique and evaluate the integration aspect. Generate a Value Stream Map (VSM)
around the selected supply chain stage.
5. Risks and Conflicts. Analyse supply chain issues such as risks and conflicts related within the selected supply chain stage. Evaluate sustainability aspects in regards to the selected supply chain stage.
6. Transportation and Logistics Represent transport considerations through creating a network diagram. Logistics requirements should be presented in a tabular form and analysed. Provide a succinct description of both Transportation and Logistics aspects separately
AMSC700 Contemporary Issues In Supply Chain And Logistics Management