1. Select at least three variables that you believe have a linear relationship.
a. Specify which variable is dependent and which are independent.
2. Collect the data for these variables and describe your data collection technique and why it was appropriate as well as why the sample size was best.
a. Submit the data collected by submitting the SPSS data file with your submission.
3. Find the Correlation coefficient for each of the possible pairings of dependent and independent variables and describe the relationship in terms of strength and direction.
4. Find a linear model of the relationship between the three (or more) variables of interest.
5. Explain the validity of the model.